pgsql: Add usebypassrls to pg_user and pg_shadow

От Stephen Frost
Тема pgsql: Add usebypassrls to pg_user and pg_shadow
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Add usebypassrls to pg_user and pg_shadow

The row level security patches didn't add the 'usebypassrls' columns to
the pg_user and pg_shadow views on the belief that they were deprecated,
but we havn't actually said they are and therefore we should include it.

This patch corrects that, adds missing documentation for rolbypassrls
into the system catalog page for pg_authid, along with the entries for
pg_user and pg_shadow, and cleans up a few other uses of 'row-level'
cases to be 'row level' in the docs.

Pointed out by Amit Kapila.

Catalog version bump due to system view changes.

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/c7cf9a243336d5f48bb4a4297c9fba4210f3e981

Modified Files
doc/src/sgml/catalogs.sgml           |   33 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++--
src/backend/catalog/system_views.sql |    2 ++
src/include/catalog/catversion.h     |    2 +-
src/test/regress/expected/rules.out  |    2 ++