pgsql: Further cleanup of ReorderBufferCommit().

От Tom Lane
Тема pgsql: Further cleanup of ReorderBufferCommit().
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Further cleanup of ReorderBufferCommit().

On closer inspection, we can remove the "volatile" qualifier on
"using_subtxn" so long as we initialize that before the PG_TRY block,
which there's no particularly good reason not to do.
Also, push the "change" variable inside the PG_TRY so as to remove
all question of whether it needs "volatile", and remove useless
early initializations of "snapshow_now" and "using_subtxn".

Branch
------
master

Details