pgsql: Remove no-longer-referenced src/port/gethostname.c.

От Tom Lane
Тема pgsql: Remove no-longer-referenced src/port/gethostname.c.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Remove no-longer-referenced src/port/gethostname.c.

This file hasn't been part of any build since 2005, and even before that
wasn't used unless you configured --with-krb4 (and had a machine without
gethostname(2), obviously).  What's more, we haven't actually called
gethostname anywhere since then, either (except in thread_test.c, whose
testing of this function is probably pointless).  So we don't need it.

Branch
------
master

Details