pgsql: Improve new caching logic in tbm_add_tuples().

От Tom Lane
Тема pgsql: Improve new caching logic in tbm_add_tuples().
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Improve new caching logic in tbm_add_tuples().

For no significant extra complexity, we can cache knowledge that the
target page is lossy, and save a hash_search per iteration in that
case as well.  This probably makes little difference, since the extra
rechecks that must occur when pages are lossy are way more expensive
than anything we can save here ... but we might as well do it if we're
going to cache anything.

Branch
------
master