pgsql: Fix another oversight in CustomScan patch.

От Tom Lane
Тема pgsql: Fix another oversight in CustomScan patch.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Fix another oversight in CustomScan patch.

execCurrent.c's search_plan_tree() must recognize a CustomScan on the
target relation.  This would only be helpful for custom providers that
support CurrentOfExpr quals, which is probably a bit far-fetched, but
it's not impossible I think.  But even without assuming that, we need
to recognize a scanned-relation match so that we will properly throw
error if the desired relation is being scanned with both a CustomScan
and a regular scan (ie, self-join).

Also recognize ForeignScanState for similar reasons.  Supporting WHERE
CURRENT OF on a foreign table is probably even more far-fetched than
it is for custom scans, but I think in principle you could do it with
postgres_fdw (or another FDW that supports the ctid column).  This
would be a back-patchable bug fix if existing FDWs handled CurrentOfExpr,
but I doubt any do so I won't bother back-patching.

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/081a6048cff07a83591ebcb08b676a771ae58d2b

Modified Files
src/backend/executor/execCurrent.c |    4 +++-