pgsql: Add support for optional_argument to our own getopt_long() imple

От Andres Freund
Тема pgsql: Add support for optional_argument to our own getopt_long() imple
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Add support for optional_argument to our own getopt_long() implementation.

07c8651dd91d5a currently causes compilation errors on mscv (and
probably some other) compilers because our getopt_long()
implementation doesn't have support for optional_argument.

Thus implement optional_argument in our fallback implemenation. It's
quite possibly also useful in other cases.

Arguably this needs a configure check for optional_argument, but it
has existed pretty much since getopt_long() was introduced and thus
doesn't seem worth the configure runtime.

Normally I'd would not push a patch this fast, but this allows msvc to
build again and has low risk as only optional_argument behaviour has
changed.

Author: Michael Paquier and Andres Freund

Discussion: CAB7nPqS5VeedSCxrK=QouokbawgGKLpyc1Q++RRFCa_sjcSVrg@mail.gmail.com

Branch