pgsql: Don't allow foreign tables with OIDs.

От Heikki Linnakangas
Тема pgsql: Don't allow foreign tables with OIDs.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Don't allow foreign tables with OIDs.

The syntax doesn't let you specify "WITH OIDS" for foreign tables, but it
was still possible with default_with_oids=true. But the rest of the system,
including pg_dump, isn't prepared to handle foreign tables with OIDs
properly.

Backpatch down to 9.1, where foreign tables were introduced. It's possible
that there are databases out there that already have foreign tables with
OIDs. There isn't much we can do about that, but at least we can prevent
them from being created in the future.

Patch by Etsuro Fujita, reviewed by Hadi Moshayedi.

Branch
------
REL9_3_STABLE

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/2a7512bc7fd01b311f967e85024fa695a6061e4f

Modified Files
src/backend/commands/tablecmds.c |    3 +--
1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 2 deletions(-)

Сообщение: pgsql: Don't allow foreign tables with OIDs.
Сообщение: pgsql: Don't allow foreign tables with OIDs.