pgsql: Add regression test to prevent future breakage of legacy query i

От Tom Lane
Тема pgsql: Add regression test to prevent future breakage of legacy query i
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Add regression test to prevent future breakage of legacy query in libpq.

Memorialize the expected output of the query that libpq has been using for
many years to get the OIDs of large-object support functions.  Although
we really ought to change the way libpq does this, we must expect that
this query will remain in use in the field for the foreseeable future,
so until we're ready to break compatibility with old libpq versions
we'd better check the results stay the same.  See the recent lo_create()
fiasco.

Branch
------
REL9_4_STABLE

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/e6f6db300fef2e53080209ae00f19408203e5686

Modified Files
src/test/regress/expected/opr_sanity.out |   40 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
src/test/regress/sql/opr_sanity.sql      |   24 ++++++++++++++++++
2 files changed, 64 insertions(+)