pgsql: Fix ancient encoding error in hungarian.stop.

От Tom Lane
Тема pgsql: Fix ancient encoding error in hungarian.stop.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Fix ancient encoding error in hungarian.stop.

When we grabbed this file off the Snowball project's website, we mistakenly
supposed that it was in LATIN1 encoding, but evidently it was actually in
LATIN2.  This resulted in ő (o-double-acute, U+0151, which is code 0xF5 in
LATIN2) being misconverted into õ (o-tilde, U+00F5), as complained of in
bug #10589 from Zoltán Sörös.  We'd have messed up u-double-acute too,
but there aren't any of those in the file.  Other characters used in the
file have the same codes in LATIN1 and LATIN2, which no doubt helped hide
the problem for so long.

The error is not only ours: the Snowball project also was confused about
which encoding is required for Hungarian.  But dealing with that will
require source-code changes that I'm not at all sure we'll wish to
back-patch.  Fixing the stopword file seems reasonably safe to back-patch
however.

Branch
------
REL9_2_STABLE

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/802323535788965f041b4fdaecc16025f289cb44

Modified Files
src/backend/snowball/stopwords/hungarian.stop |   14 +++++++-------

Сообщение: pgsql: Fix ancient encoding error in hungarian.stop.
Сообщение: pgsql: Fix ancient encoding error in hungarian.stop.