pgsql: Make plpython_unicode regression test work in more database enco

От Tom Lane
Тема pgsql: Make plpython_unicode regression test work in more database enco
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Make plpython_unicode regression test work in more database encodings.

This test previously used a data value containing U+0080, and would
therefore fail if the database encoding didn't have an equivalent to
that; which only about half of our supported server encodings do.
We could fall back to using some plain-ASCII character, but that seems
like it's losing most of the point of the test.  Instead switch to using
U+00A0 (no-break space), which translates into all our supported encodings
except the four in the EUC_xx family.

Per buildfarm testing.  Back-patch to 9.1, which is as far back as this
test is expected to succeed everywhere.  (9.0 has the test, but without
back-patching some 9.1 code changes we could not expect to get consistent
results across platforms anyway.)

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/2dfa15de5510b3c19ffb92b512c39d5440a07b1e

Modified Files
src/pl/plpython/expected/plpython_unicode.out |   17 +++++++++++------
src/pl/plpython/sql/plpython_unicode.sql      |   11 ++++++++---