pgsql: Fix bogus %name-prefix option syntax in all our Bison files.

От Tom Lane
Тема pgsql: Fix bogus %name-prefix option syntax in all our Bison files.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Fix bogus %name-prefix option syntax in all our Bison files.

%name-prefix doesn't use an "=" sign according to the Bison docs, but it
silently accepted one anyway, until Bison 3.0.  This was originally a
typo of mine in commit 012abebab1bc72043f3f670bf32e91ae4ee04bd2, and we
seem to have slavishly copied the error into all the other grammar files.

Per report from Vik Fearing; analysis by Peter Eisentraut.

Back-patch to all active branches, since somebody might try to build
a back branch with up-to-date tools.

Branch
------
REL9_2_STABLE

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/867363cbcbc3d0ccac813a74fbc8236d8873c266

Modified Files
--------------
contrib/cube/cubeparse.y                |    2 +-
contrib/seg/segparse.y                  |    2 +-
src/backend/bootstrap/bootparse.y       |    2 +-
src/backend/parser/gram.y               |    2 +-
src/backend/replication/repl_gram.y     |    2 +-
src/interfaces/ecpg/preproc/ecpg.header |    2 +-
src/pl/plpgsql/src/gram.y               |    2 +-
src/test/isolation/specparse.y          |    2 +-

Сообщение: pgsql: Fix bogus %name-prefix option syntax in all our Bison files.
Сообщение: pgsql: Fix bogus %name-prefix option syntax in all our Bison files.