pgsql: Improve regression tests for uuid-ossp.

От Tom Lane
Тема pgsql: Improve regression tests for uuid-ossp.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Improve regression tests for uuid-ossp.

On reflection, the timestamp-advances test might fail if we're unlucky
enough for the time_mid field to change between two calls, since uuid_cmp
is just bytewise comparison and the field ordering has more significant
fields later.  Build some field extraction functions so we can do a more
honest test of that.  Also check that the version and reserved fields
contain what they should.

Branch
------
master