pgsql: Fix pg_recvlogical to accept the documented -I instead only --st

От Andres Freund
Тема pgsql: Fix pg_recvlogical to accept the documented -I instead only --st
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Fix pg_recvlogical to accept the documented -I instead only --startpos.

The bug was caused by omitting 'I:' from the short argument list to
getopt_long(). To make similar bugs in the future less likely reorder
options in --help, long and short option lists to be in the same,
alphabetical within groups, order.

Report and fix by Michael Paquier, some additional reordering by me.

Branch
------
master

Details