pgsql: Update README, we don't do post-recovery cleanup actions anymore

От Heikki Linnakangas
Тема pgsql: Update README, we don't do post-recovery cleanup actions anymore
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Update README, we don't do post-recovery cleanup actions anymore.

transam/README explained how B-tree incomplete splits were tracked and
fixed after recovery, as an example of handling complex actions that need
multiple WAL records, but that's not how it works anymore. Explain the new
paradigm.

Branch
------
master