pgsql: Fix bogus handling of "postponed" lateral quals.

От Tom Lane
Тема pgsql: Fix bogus handling of "postponed" lateral quals.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Fix bogus handling of "postponed" lateral quals.

When pulling a "postponed" qual from a LATERAL subquery up into the quals
of an outer join, we must make sure that the postponed qual is included
in those seen by make_outerjoininfo().  Otherwise we might compute a
too-small min_lefthand or min_righthand for the outer join, leading to
"JOIN qualification cannot refer to other relations" failures from
distribute_qual_to_rels.  Subtler errors in the created plan seem possible,
too, if the extra qual would only affect join ordering constraints.

Per bug #9041 from David Leverton.  Back-patch to 9.3.

Branch
------
REL9_3_STABLE

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/a4aa854cadc9a8272c08940c93cbaeb3d1c89945

Modified Files
src/backend/optimizer/plan/initsplan.c |   56 +++++++++++++++++---------------
src/test/regress/expected/join.out     |   22 +++++++++++++
src/test/regress/sql/join.sql          |    8 +++++