pgsql: Fix bug in GIN posting tree root creation.

От Heikki Linnakangas
Тема pgsql: Fix bug in GIN posting tree root creation.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Fix bug in GIN posting tree root creation.

The root page is filled with as many items as fit, and the rest are inserted
using normal insertions. However, I fumbled the variable names, and the code
actually memcpy'd all the items on the page, overflowing the buffer. While
at it, rename the variable to make the distinction more clear.

Reported by Teodor Sigaev. This bug was introduced by my recent
refactorings, so no backpatching required.

Branch
------
master

Details