BUG #8542: Materialized View with another column_name does not work?

От t.katsumata1122@gmail.com
Тема BUG #8542: Materialized View with another column_name does not work?
Дата
Re: BUG #8542: Materialized View with another column_name does not work?  (Kevin Grittner <kgrittn@ymail.com>)
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      8542
Logged by:          Tomonari Katsumata
Email address:      t.katsumata1122@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 9.3.1
Operating system:   RHEL5 x86_64

Hi,

I'm testing the Materialized View.
When I've tried to create materialized view with specified column_name, I
got an ERROR.

example:
- Creating original table
CREATE TABLE t ( i int );

- Creating materialized view with column_name
CREATE MATERIALIZED VIEW mv_t(ii) AS SELECT * FROM t;

And then, I got a bellow ERROR.
----
ERROR:  SELECT rule's target entry 1 has different column name from "ii"
----

I did not get any ERROR with non materialized view.
CREATE VIEW mv_t(ii) AS SELECT * FROM t;

Is this a bug or restriction for Materialized View?

regards,
Tomonari Katsumata