BUG #8498: pg_trgm is missing from windows edb package

От lr@pcorp.us
Тема BUG #8498: pg_trgm is missing from windows edb package
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      8498
Logged by:          Regina Obe
Email address:      lr@pcorp.us
PostgreSQL version: 9.3.0
Operating system:   Windows 2003 x 64-bit

I noticed when restoring my 9.2 databases to 9.3 that my pg_trgm extension
is missing.  In looking it doesn't seem to be packaged with the PostgreSQL
9.3 EDB installer (at least for 64-bit) but I assume it is still a separate
extension
since it's still in separate modules section

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.3/static/pgtrgm.html

Am I missing something?

Sorry if this is an oversight on my part.