BUG #8346: Postgres BDR: Segmentation Fault observed during replication of binary object.

От devadas_mallya@yahoo.co.in
Тема BUG #8346: Postgres BDR: Segmentation Fault observed during replication of binary object.
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      8346
Logged by:          Devadas Mallya
Email address:      devadas_mallya@yahoo.co.in
PostgreSQL version: 9.2.0
Operating system:   Ubuntu 12.04 Server Edition (64-bit)

Hi,
  I have setup 2 postgres instances for bi-directional replication. I have
used the build from here: git clone -b bdr
git://git.postgresql.org/git/users/andresfreund/postgres.git

I have created a table with a column of type "bytea" for binary data on both
servers.

When I try to insert a binary object into this table from one server, the
replication fails with a Segmentation Fault on the other server. The log
message is below
LOG:  worker process: bdr apply: ub1 (PID 29604) was terminated by signal
11: Segmentation fault. [ub1 is the server writing the data]