BUG #8345: PostGre SQL database is crashing

От arun.rh@gmail.com
Тема BUG #8345: PostGre SQL database is crashing
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      8345
Logged by:          Arun Kumar
Email address:      arun.rh@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: Unsupported/Unknown
Operating system:   Linux kernel 2.6.29

Currently we have ported PostGRE SQL database on to the Linux kernel 2.6.29
with Motorolla coldfire cross platform.
Version of PostgreSQL = 7.4.3.
Problem is when multiple threads are accessing the postgresql database some
times it is seen that, the database is getting crashed. Also we have seen
the following error displayed:

WARNING: terminating connection because of crash of another server process.

DETAIL: The postmaster has commanded this server process to roll back
current transaction and exit, because another server process exited
abnormally and possibly corrupted the shared memory.
HINT: In a moment you should be able to reconnect to the database and repeat
your command.

Some times it wont recover the database.
Let me know what could be the issue and what fix is required.

Regards
Arun R.H

Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Incorrect response code after XA recovery
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Incorrect response code after XA recovery