BUG #8330: Accessing Postgres database on iOS Application

От prateek@kansara.in
Тема BUG #8330: Accessing Postgres database on iOS Application
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      8330
Logged by:          Prateek Kansara
Email address:      prateek@kansara.in
PostgreSQL version: 9.2.4
Operating system:   iOS

Respected Sir/madam,

                I am working on an application for iPad which will access
database from a PostgreSQL Server. I have checked your documentation on
PostgreSQL for iOS and even tried with the application. But I get a linker
error with the new Xcode 4.6.3 and many more errors. Other errors are just
the ARC errors. I want to know if you can help me with the linking problem
or if you can provide with the update of this program. so I can use it in my
application.

Thanks for  your help! Please look into my query.