pgsql: Remove bgw_sighup and bgw_sigterm.

От Robert Haas
Тема pgsql: Remove bgw_sighup and bgw_sigterm.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Remove bgw_sighup and bgw_sigterm.

Per discussion on pgsql-hackers, these aren't really needed.  Interim
versions of the background worker patch had the worker starting with
signals already unblocked, which would have made this necessary.
But the final version does not, so we don't really need it; and it
doesn't work well with the new facility for starting dynamic background
workers, so just rip it out.

Also per discussion on pgsql-hackers, back-patch this change to 9.3.
It's best to get the API break out of the way before we do an
official release of this facility, to avoid more pain for extension
authors later.

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/f40a318eeaed0c66fcb2ddd442006e54bf49c634

Modified Files
contrib/worker_spi/worker_spi.c     |    4 ----
doc/src/sgml/bgworker.sgml          |   16 +---------------
src/backend/postmaster/bgworker.c   |    2 --
src/backend/postmaster/postmaster.c |   13 ++-----------
src/include/postmaster/bgworker.h   |    3 ---