BUG #8268: select * from pg_stat_all_tables ; ERROR: bigint out of range

От yjxiao@gmail.com
Тема BUG #8268: select * from pg_stat_all_tables ; ERROR: bigint out of range
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      8268
Logged by:          Yunong Xiao
Email address:      yjxiao@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 9.2.4
Operating system:   Solaris/Smartos

Hi,

We've got an instance of postgresql 9.2.4 running under load in production.
We routinely run select * from pg_stat_all_tables; to check the vacuum
stats. However, this morning we noticed some performance issues with
postgresql, and upon running that query, we're getting "ERROR: bigint out of
range".

This is rather troubling, a cursory google search has revealed nothing
relevant. We also don't think we're over the BIGINT on any of the stats in
that table.