pgsql: Back out some recent translation updates.

От Tom Lane
Тема pgsql: Back out some recent translation updates.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Back out some recent translation updates.

Very old versions of msgfmt choke on these specific messages, for reasons
that are unclear at the moment.  Remove them so that we can ship a beta
release and not get complaints from testers (these messages will just go
untranslated, instead, and we're hardly at 100% coverage anyway).
Peter Eisentraut will look for a better fix later.

Branch
------
master

Details