pgsql: In base backup, only include our own tablespace version director

От Heikki Linnakangas
Тема pgsql: In base backup, only include our own tablespace version director
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
In base backup, only include our own tablespace version directory.

If you have clusters of different versions pointing to the same tablespace
location, we would incorrectly include all the data belonging to the other
versions, too.

Fixes bug #7986, reported by Sergey Burladyan.

Branch
------
master

Details