pgsql: Fix possible failure to send final transaction counts to stats c

От Tom Lane
Тема pgsql: Fix possible failure to send final transaction counts to stats c
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Fix possible failure to send final transaction counts to stats collector.

Normally, we suppress sending a tabstats message to the collector unless
there were some actual table stats to send.  However, during backend exit
we should force out the message if there are any transaction commit/abort
counts to send, else the session's last few commit/abort counts will never
get reported at all.  We had logic for this, but the short-circuit test
at the top of pgstat_report_stat() ignored the "force" flag, with the
consequence that session-ending transactions that touched no database-local
tables would not get counted.  Seems to be an oversight in my commit
641912b4d17fd214a5e5bae4e7bb9ddbc28b144b, which added the "force" flag.
That was back in 8.3, so back-patch to all supported versions.

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/c5aad8dc14d8ad9d7d55ee4a9b136b6273c7991a

Modified Files
src/backend/postmaster/pgstat.c |    4 ++--

Сообщение: pgsql: Fix possible failure to send final transaction counts to stats c
Сообщение: pgsql: Fix possible failure to send final transaction counts to stats c