BUG #7742: Bug when backing up databases with default privileges defined on public schema

От me@nathanalden.com
Тема BUG #7742: Bug when backing up databases with default privileges defined on public schema
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      7742
Logged by:          Nathan Alden, Sr.
Email address:      me@nathanalden.com
PostgreSQL version: 9.2.2
Operating system:   Windows 7 x64

This report is more specific than my previous report, bug #7741. Feel free
to delete the old one.

Follow these steps to reproduce:

1. Connect to the postgres DB.
2. Run the following SQL: =

create database test_database;

3. Run the following SQL:

create role my_group;

4. Connect to the test_database DB.
5. Run the following SQL:

alter default privileges in schema public grant all on types to my_group;

6. Perform a pg_dump (database backup) and observe the following error:

pg_dump: unknown object type (84) in default privileges