pgsql: Must not reach consistency before XLOG_BACKUP_RECORD

От Simon Riggs
Тема pgsql: Must not reach consistency before XLOG_BACKUP_RECORD
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Must not reach consistency before XLOG_BACKUP_RECORD
When waiting for an XLOG_BACKUP_RECORD the minRecoveryPoint
will be incorrect, so we must not declare recovery as consistent
before we have seen the record. Major bug allowing recovery to end
too early in some cases, allowing people to see inconsistent db.
This patch to HEAD and 9.2, other fix required for 9.1 and 9.0

Simon Riggs and Andres Freund, bug report by Jeff Janes

Branch
------
REL9_2_STABLE

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/d56b6293009096ce64b30dd5ceddc35e768ac2f9

Modified Files
src/backend/access/transam/xlog.c |    7 +++++--