BUG #7657: Create Table doesn't create columns

От Matt@rigminder.com
Тема BUG #7657: Create Table doesn't create columns
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      7657
Logged by:          Matt
Email address:      Matt@rigminder.com
PostgreSQL version: 9.1.4
Operating system:   Windows Server Standard SP2

When I run the following statement, the table is created, but there are no
columns:

CREATE TABLE "mod_1237" ("Collecteddepth" float8 NOT NULL, "Collectedtime"
float8 NOT NULL, "CollectedData" Varchar(45) NOT NULL, "Collectedpass"
float8 NOT NULL, "Collectedmodtime" float8 NOT NULL) WITH (OIDS =3D FALSE);

I know I'm not creating a primary key, but that shouldn't prevent the
columns from being generated. When I run this code it also doesn't generate
any errors so everything looks fine until I try to write to the table. Any
ideas as to why this wouldn't work or how to make a table with the given
columns?

Thanks,
Matt