BUG #7558: Postgres service not starting.

От pathak.anurag@gmail.com
Тема BUG #7558: Postgres service not starting.
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      7558
Logged by:          Anurag
Email address:      pathak.anurag@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 8.4.13
Operating system:   Microsoft 2008 Server

Hello,

I installed Postgres and tried by populating SHP files form PostGIS pulgin.
When I tried to update pg_hba.conf for adding a CIDR addrs. When I connected
again It shows following error-
ERROR  : Error connecting to the server: FATAL:  could not load pg_hba.conf

after that when I am trying to connect the database by double clicking, it
is showing service is not present, start the service first.

Please help me out.