BUG #7537: Server will not start up from Windows Service Manager

От dfisupport@docfocus.ca
Тема BUG #7537: Server will not start up from Windows Service Manager
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      7537
Logged by:          Owen Sleep
Email address:      dfisupport@docfocus.ca
PostgreSQL version: 9.0.8
Operating system:   Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 2

PostgreSQL service was running successfully for a month now. Restarted the
machine and then the service will not start up from the service manager. =

I get the message "Timed out waiting for server startup" in the Windows
event log. There is no log in the pg_log folder so unfortunately I have no
starting point for troubleshooting.

I have checked the permissions on the folders and the postgres user has no
restrictions whatsoever with access to all data and postgresql folders.

Any other questions, feel free to email.