pgAdmin III commit: Fix issues with my old index commit

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема pgAdmin III commit: Fix issues with my old index commit
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Fix issues with my old index commit

The issue was that we included the name of the table with the name of the
index, instead of the name of the schema. It fixes SQL script, and maintenance
tools.

Branch
------
REL-1_16_0_PATCHES

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin3.git;a=commitdiff;h=2b05cf7f0b1a542b686218a59bf4597ab412a90d

Modified Files
pgadmin/dlg/dlgIndex.cpp           |    6 +++---
pgadmin/dlg/dlgIndexConstraint.cpp |    4 ++--
pgadmin/frm/frmMaintenance.cpp     |    2 +-
pgadmin/schema/pgIndex.cpp         |    6 +++---
pgadmin/schema/pgObject.cpp        |    5 ++++-