BUG #7493: Postmaster messages are unreadable in a Windows console

От exclusion@gmail.com
Тема BUG #7493: Postmaster messages are unreadable in a Windows console
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      7493
Logged by:          Alexander LAW
Email address:      exclusion@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 9.1.4
Operating system:   Windows

When I disable logging collector and try to run postmaster in a command
line, I get no readable text (I see only ASCII symbols).

Please look at the screenshot.
http://oi45.tinypic.com/2ywy5o9.jpg

Best regards,
Alexander