pgsql: Put back plpython_unicode_2.out for SQL_ASCII case.

От Heikki Linnakangas
Тема pgsql: Put back plpython_unicode_2.out for SQL_ASCII case.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Put back plpython_unicode_2.out for SQL_ASCII case.

This alternative expected output file is required when using SQL_ASCII
as the client and server encoding. The python encoding conversion used to
throw an error on that, but it is now accepted and you get the UTF-8
representation of the string. I thought that case was already covered by
the other expected output files, but the buildfarm says otherwise.

This is only required on REL9_2_STABLE. In 9.1, we explicitly set
client_encoding to UTF-8 to avoid this.

Branch
------
REL9_0_STABLE

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/8fb54e91b3b5ff2f73039cc1ba9b0c2d9022418e

Modified Files
src/pl/plpython/expected/plpython_unicode_2.out |   50 +++++++++++++++++++++++