pgsql: Remove support for using wait3() in place of waitpid().

От Tom Lane
Тема pgsql: Remove support for using wait3() in place of waitpid().
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Remove support for using wait3() in place of waitpid().

All Unix-oid platforms that we currently support should have waitpid(),
since it's in V2 of the Single Unix Spec.  Our git history shows that
the wait3 code was added to support NextStep, which we officially dropped
support for as of 9.2.  So get rid of the configure test, and simplify the
macro spaghetti in reaper().  Per suggestion from Fujii Masao.

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/fc548b2296df3fe039bf68e196bfd883338e0faa

Modified Files
configure                           |    3 +--
configure.in                        |    2 +-
src/backend/postmaster/postmaster.c |   34 ++++++++++------------------------
src/include/pg_config.h.in          |    3 ---
src/include/pg_config.h.win32       |    3 ---