pgsql: Add C comment explaining why we can't exclude checking functions

От Bruce Momjian
Тема pgsql: Add C comment explaining why we can't exclude checking functions
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Add C comment explaining why we can't exclude checking functions in the
pg_catalog schema, even though they are not explicitly dumped (they are
implicitly dumped, e.g. create language plperl).

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/20a3830b81d07aca1b8c3e954b4bc49d0847c51d

Modified Files
contrib/pg_upgrade/function.c |    7 ++++++-