pgsql: Add small example about pg_archivecleanup -x option

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема pgsql: Add small example about pg_archivecleanup -x option
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Add small example about pg_archivecleanup -x option

Every time I read this I had doubts about whether the argument to the
-x option should include the dot (yes).  A small example should
clarify this.

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/92a953fbf8c90c3b316fbc275767efb6994f1589

Modified Files
doc/src/sgml/pgarchivecleanup.sgml |    7 ++++++-