pgsql: Adjust timing units in pg_stat_statements.

От Tom Lane
Тема pgsql: Adjust timing units in pg_stat_statements.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Adjust timing units in pg_stat_statements.

Display total time and I/O timings in milliseconds, for consistency with
the units used for timings in the core statistics views.  The columns
remain of float8 type, so that sub-msec precision is available.  (At some
point we will probably want to convert the core views to use float8 type
for the same reason, but this patch does not touch that issue.)

This is a release-note-requiring change in the meaning of the total_time
column.  The I/O timing columns are new as of 9.2, so there is no
compatibility impact from redefining them.

Do some minor copy-editing in the documentation, too.

Branch
------
master

Details