pgAdmin III commit: Fix the SQL when adding a new index without a name

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема pgAdmin III commit: Fix the SQL when adding a new index without a name
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Fix the SQL when adding a new index without a name

When a user adds an index without setting its name, but with a comment or the
CLUSTER option, the two specific SQL commands to set the comment and the
CLUSTER option don't have the name of the index (as we don't know it yet), and
thus fail.

If we don't have a name, we now disable both widgets (comment and cluster),
and we don't take care of their value in GetSql method().

Per report from Bartosz Dmytrak

Branch
------
REL-1_14_0_PATCHES

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin3.git;a=commitdiff;h=cb64fefdc5af3ca792690527db60ca7ee2cf4f12

Modified Files
CHANGELOG                |    3 +++
pgadmin/dlg/dlgIndex.cpp |   10 ++++++++--