BUG #6573: The database cluster initialisation failed

От jjangelo@live.com
Тема BUG #6573: The database cluster initialisation failed
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      6573
Logged by:          Jo=C3=A3o Angelo
Email address:      jjangelo@live.com
PostgreSQL version: 9.1.3
Operating system:   Windows 7 - 32 Bits

Hi,

I'm trying to install PostgreSQL but always receive the same error=20

"The database cluster initialisation failed"

I'm on Windows 7-32 Bits and Office Home and Business and Trend Micro=E2=84=
=A2
Titanium=E2=84=A2 Internet Security
I tried to install version 9.1.3, 9.0.7, and 8.4.11 with the same
result.

I=C2=B4m bored

Can you help me?

Regards,