BUG #6516: how to mound data folder in remote location

От skambhapati@tripodtech.net
Тема BUG #6516: how to mound data folder in remote location
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      6516
Logged by:          Shiva
Email address:      skambhapati@tripodtech.net
PostgreSQL version: 8.4.3
Operating system:   RHEL5.5

Hi Team,
I installed PostgreSQL in RHEL5.5 and created lvm and mounted data folder on
lvm in RHEL Server, but the disk usage crossed more then 95% and restoration
failed, i need to mount the data folder another server or NAS drive.
Please help me how to overcome this issue.