BUG #6514: mount data folder in remote location

От sanker.ks@gmail.com
Тема BUG #6514: mount data folder in remote location
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      6514
Logged by:          Shanker
Email address:      sanker.ks@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 8.4.3
Operating system:   RHEL5.5

Hi All,
I am using PostgreSQL 8.4 server in RHEL5.5 Server the data directory is
mounted with lvm but data directory disk usage 99% and restoration is failed
in it. I want to mount data folder in another RHEL5.5 server or NAS drive.
So please help me hot to mount data folder in remote location=20