pgsql: Fix thinko in new match_join_clauses_to_index() logic.

От Tom Lane
Тема pgsql: Fix thinko in new match_join_clauses_to_index() logic.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Fix thinko in new match_join_clauses_to_index() logic.

We don't need to constrain the other side of an indexable join clause to
not be below an outer join; an example here is

SELECT FROM t1 LEFT JOIN t2 ON t1.a = t2.b LEFT JOIN t3 ON t2.c = t3.d;

We can consider an inner indexscan on t3.d using c = d as indexqual, even
though t2.c is potentially nulled by a previous outer join.  The comparable
logic in orindxpath.c has always worked that way, but I was being overly
cautious here.

Branch
------
master