BUG #6349: Cannot install on 32 bit platform

От cmjnov92@gmail.com
Тема BUG #6349: Cannot install on 32 bit platform
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      6349
Logged by:          Chandramouli
Email address:      cmjnov92@gmail.com
PostgreSQL version: 9.1.2
Operating system:   Windows 7 32 bit

Hello.
I downloaded the insatller of postgresql from the internet and when I try to
install it says "Cannot install a 64 bit installer on a 32 bit
platform".Where can I get a 32bit installed. Please help me as I am in a
hurry to start the database for a social networking website.