BUG #6333: pgAdmin 14.1 - Listbox stupidities

От dmigowski@ikoffice.de
Тема BUG #6333: pgAdmin 14.1 - Listbox stupidities
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      6333
Logged by:          Daniel Migowski
Email address:      dmigowski@ikoffice.de
PostgreSQL version: 9.1.2
Operating system:   Windows 7

I have a user group "ikofficeusers", and a user "ik" in my database.

In pgAdmin it is now not possible to choose the user "ik" from the role list
when e.g. creating a new database, because when the focus looses the combo
control, it switches to "ikofficeusers". This problem could be solved by
simply ordering users and roles alphabetically.

Сообщение: Re: LIKE predicate and ERROR: 42P22: could not determine which collation to use for string comparison - HINT: Use the COLLATE clause ...