pgAdmin III commit: Fix constraints handling on the table properties di

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема pgAdmin III commit: Fix constraints handling on the table properties di
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Fix constraints handling on the table properties dialog

The wxListCtrl control doesn't handle strings or more than 512 characters on
Windows. So we need to put the definition of constraints in a wxArrayString so
that we won't have issues on the size of the constraint's definition.

Report from Vjacheslav Vjacheslav.
Some help from Julius Tuskenis.

Branch
------
REL-1_14_0_PATCHES

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin3.git;a=commitdiff;h=19a76d642f7db215c0d9ad432d13c02da8663833

Modified Files
CHANGELOG                      |    2 ++
pgadmin/dlg/dlgTable.cpp       |   16 ++++++++++++++--
pgadmin/include/dlg/dlgTable.h |    2 +-