pgsql: Generate index-only scan tuple descriptor from the plan node's i

От Tom Lane
Тема pgsql: Generate index-only scan tuple descriptor from the plan node's i
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Generate index-only scan tuple descriptor from the plan node's indextlist.

Dept. of second thoughts: as long as we've got that tlist hanging around
anyway, we can apply ExecTypeFromTL to it to get a suitable descriptor for
the ScanTupleSlot.  This is a nicer solution than the previous one because
it eliminates some hard-wired knowledge about btree name_ops, and because
it avoids the somewhat shaky assumption that we needn't set up the scan
tuple descriptor in EXPLAIN_ONLY mode.  It doesn't change what actually
happens at run-time though, and I'm still a bit nervous about that.

Branch
------
master

Details