Re: libpq, PQdescribePrepared -> PQftype, PQfmod, no PQnullable

От Alex Goncharov
Тема Re: libpq, PQdescribePrepared -> PQftype, PQfmod, no PQnullable
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
The obvious typos (sorry if this is a duplicate message, I sent the
first one from a wrong address):

,--- I/Alex (Thu, 06 Oct 2011 19:42:13 -0400) ----*
|   (may use pg_attribute.attnotnull on t1, t2, is I didn't see the 'create's.   (may use pg_attribute.attnotnull on
t1,t2, if I didn't see the 'create's.

|   Now, for this statement, I can easily identify non-nullable columns.   Now, for this statement, I can easily
identifythe non-nullable columns:

-- Alex -- alex-goncharov@comcast.net --

От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: Re: libpq, PQdescribePrepared -> PQftype, PQfmod, no PQnullable
Сообщение: Re: libpq, PQdescribePrepared -> PQftype, PQfmod, no PQnullable