pgsql: Explain max_prepared_transactions requirement in isolation tests

От Tom Lane
Тема pgsql: Explain max_prepared_transactions requirement in isolation tests
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Explain max_prepared_transactions requirement in isolation tests' README.

Now that we have a test that requires nondefault settings to pass, it seems
like we'd better mention that detail in the directions about how to run the
tests.

Also do some very minor copy-editing.

Branch
------