pgsql: Fix two issues in plpython's handling of composite results.

От Tom Lane
Тема pgsql: Fix two issues in plpython's handling of composite results.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Fix two issues in plpython's handling of composite results.

Dropped columns within a composite type were not handled correctly.
Also, we did not check for whether a composite result type had changed
since we cached the information about it.

Jan Urbański, per a bug report from Jean-Baptiste Quenot

Branch
------
REL9_1_STABLE

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/f26474eff49c12c1bfc02f986406e44045108074

Modified Files
src/pl/plpython/expected/plpython_record.out |   21 +++++
src/pl/plpython/plpython.c                   |  114 +++++++++++++++++++-------
src/pl/plpython/sql/plpython_record.sql      |   15 ++++